~Carolyn Lopez, Congregational Care and Outreach
And it’s not too late to sign up! Here again are the instructions:
If you have a Fry’s card and an email address, you can link your card to the program yourself by following the steps below.
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com.
- Click on Register (top right corner of the page).
- Fill out all the fields under Create an Account; be sure to complete the Your Location field and click the Find button to find your preferred store.
- Click the orange Create Account button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now you should be on the Add V.I.P. Card screen. Fill out the fields for your card number and your last name and click the Save button at the bottom left.
- At this point, you will be at the Account Summary page. Scroll down until you see Community Rewards and click on the orange Enroll button beneath.
- When the Find Your Organization screen comes up, type 41034 into the field and click on the orange Search button.
- When the church’s information appears, click on the radio button to the left of the church’s name and then on the Enroll button.
If you already have an online Fry’s account, you can link your card to the program by signing in to the Fry’s website. Click on Community in the menu in the website header, and then on Community Rewards. When the Fry's Community Rewards Program screen comes up, click on the orange Enroll Now button and follow steps 7 and 8 above.